Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Mix105

I spent a day at the Mix105 Women's Expo in Amery last weekend, introducing more people to my style of massage. Thanks to Kurt and Heather, I was able to sign up just days before the event. It started out slow, but as everyone began tearing down their booths 6 hours later, I still had people waiting for my table. I had a chair and table available, but anyone who knows massage knows that the chair was invented for convenience, not long-lasting therapy. So I try to bring my table to all events.

Speaking of Mix105, a radio station based in Luck, they are auctioning off my services on their weekly Wednesday auctions at 10 am...Do I hear a bid?

Oh, and thanks to Angie at Peace Lutheran for letting me set up at her retreat the weekend before. That was a nice venue, and I met a local business manager who wants his staff to try chair massage too! Now that's my kind of boss. Thanks, John.

I hope to start working again on all my cycling buddies pretty soon, since the base miles should be stacking up by now. You guys hurting yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home