Sunday, May 23, 2010

Taylors Falls Kayaking

I stopped by TF on the way home from CanoeU weekend on the Kettle to check out the water level, and although it has dropped down quite a bit from the previous rainy week, I don't see the surf wave yet. I imagine it may show sometime this week, so I will plan on a run or two this weekend if anyone wants to give it a go. Even if the wave isn't there, it's a good workout to paddle up to the dam, and cross eddies up there. Vertical Chuck got me going on that little habit! There could actually be a really good surf wave near the dam right about now, but I didn't get close enough today to try and spot it. Chuck says it shows around 4500 cfs. I'll go for a look tomorrow!

Contact me at 651-257-5900 if you want to jump in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home