Friday, February 15, 2008

Parmly Pool Palace

So I have some pretty appreciative clients, I guess. The wellness director at Parmly Senior Center heard about my work as a massage therapist through the grapevine, and decided to give me a spot at the new wellness center at Parmly in Chisago City. Once I saw this place, I was very excited about the opportunity. It's a great therapy pool facility, sporting an individual rehab pool with a treadmill. A weight room, group fitness rooms, cafeteria, and meditation garden all round out the facility quite nicely.

I will be offering massage services there as I can fit them into my home office schedule, and hopefully reach a wider audience, as the wellness center is open to the public as well as the seniors on site.

Thank you to my talkative and beloved clients!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home