Monday, August 14, 2006

Big News!

First of all, congratulations to James Tainter, Masters National Match Sprint Champion!

And now for something completely different...

First of all, Minnesota doesn't have statewide licensing of massage therapists. So it needs to be on one side of the fence or the other. Otherwise, ex-wives rule the goddam state! Secondly, can I use this two-year rule in my advertising? 'My massage is so powerful, the effects will stay with you for two years!' I think I can, I think I can...

It will be interesting to see how this case turns out. I hope it ends up being a catalyst to get Minnesota's laws cleaned up. Otherwise, it's just a negative mess caused by an angry ex-wife using over-protective statutes to get revenge. Hell, the massage school I attended in 2001 didn't even know of this law! That's how obscure it is! Good luck to LaRae and Kirk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home