Wednesday, March 29, 2006

ComfortCraft!

I received my power massage table today! It took me no more than 2 hours to haul it into the cupola, and get my sister MaryAnne to take the first ride. It is perfect. If you've never heard of a power massage table, here is the deal. It splits at the waist and lifts your hips, which opens up the lumbar spine while face down, and opens up the abdomen while face up. Not such a big deal you say? Add a professional massage to the mix, and it really does wonders for your spine, and whole body! The face rest also slides to allow your cervical spine (neck) to adjust as I increase the space between vertebrae. A massage on any other table feels like getting massaged on a concrete slab - no joke. I better go wake up MaryAnne...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home