Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Frog laws

Ok, this day is starting off strangely. I just opened the toilet lid and found a tree frog! I have returned him to nature (not through the plumbing) and am still trying to figure out how it got in my house. I live in the woods, and leave my windows open, but there are screens on all windows. Obviously, this frog knows something I don't. It is disturbing when they look at you like 'What the hell? You left that gaping hole in your wall, and I'm not supposed to use it?' I'm just glad I saw him before one of my massage clients spotted him. Actually, that gives me an idea! Tree frog massage! I wonder what that would feel like. I'm surprised I haven't seen it on Fear Factor, but I think some people would go for it. It would take several frogs I imagine, and one could use bigger frogs, or stack them to get deeper into the fascia. Hopefully, Minnesota doesn't have a law against this.

2 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger Skibby said...

TH,
It's been a month don't you have anything to say!!! How about stories about Rochelle Gilmore? How about a story on how Ed Stewart and I beat you and the other TH in the last Madison??? :)

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Tom said...

I'm speechless, Skibby. You and your comrades have beat the life out of me. So much so, I can barely find the energy to blog about it. And as for Rochelle, all I can say is 'It's not just a job...'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home