Friday, November 10, 2006

Thanksgiving

Over 15 years ago, I was a rookie computer programmer fresh out of school with very few worries. I had one occassional problem however. Migraine headaches. If you've ever had 'em, or known someone who has, you know you don't want 'em. I remember being so nauseated I couldn't keep water down. And if I got one while at work, I was lucky if I could get to the bathroom before vomiting. But luckily I found massage. After meeting a therapist named Karen Kullman, I began to have hope that this did not have to be a chronic condition. She didn't make any wild promises, but agreed to do what she could, and exuded a confidence that made me decide to stick with her treatment for a couple of months to see what massage could do. I have avoided these terrible headaches ever since, and have found many other benefits from regular massage. So much so that I decided to become a massage therapist myself. After 5 years in the business, I'm happy to say I have been able to serve many very appreciative clients thanks to the knowledge I gained from Karen's treatments, and formal training at Sister Rosalind Gefre's School of Professional Massage.

Thanks Karen, where ever you are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home