Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I missed that

So I was watching Larry King today. I have never seen one episode of 24. Looks like they're onto something, but I was never one to say 'Shoot, I'm missing something good!' because the fact is, it is very possible that as big as your Tivo harddrive is, you are still going to 'miss something.' I mean, the better more varied our media avenues become, the more aware one is of the daily flood of things you could be viewing or doing. I like to read a few blogs (by those who know what they're doing) and skim the news headlines, but I don't really try to 'keep up' anymore. There are too many experiences in this life I want to get to, and time is a precious commodity. It's midnight, and I just remembered I haven't gotten the mail out of the mailbox yet. Maybe I should just unplug and head for the mountains, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home